In this time of uncertainty we understand that it can be frustrating to not find your favourite products available in stores. We can assure you that we are working hard to ensure plenty of 4Legs gets out to supermarkets; stock levels will stabilize and you should be able to find 4Legs on shelves shortly.
In the meantime, if you’re having to feed your dog dry food we’ve got some some ways to boost the taste and add some goodness.
Fresh is best
Adding fresh food to your dog’s kibble is easiest way to boost nutrition, interest and flavour. Here are some of our favourite additions:
- A dollop of yogurt – make sure it’s plain and unflavoured
- A tin of tuna or a couple of sardines – tasty and an excellent source of Omega 3
- Add an egg – raw, hard boiled or even scrambled (skip the seasoning though!)
- Spoon on some chicken or beef broth – ensure this is home made with no added salt
- Use fresh meat – add some mince, raw chicken or salmon
- A handful of fruit and veggies – carrots, beans, apples or blueberries are all tasty options, just make sure they are cut into bite sized pieces. Peeled, cooked and unseasoned sweet potato is also an excellent option.
- Table scraps and leftovers can also be added – 4Legs vet, Dr Felicity, has created a handy guide on how you can safely incorporate leftovers into your dog’s diet.
Have a tip you’d like to share? Leave us a comment below.
Don’t forget, if you need assistance finding a 4Legs stockist in your area, you can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org