Natural Dog Food WITH ANGUS BEEF & VEGIES ROLL
4Legs Rolls contain less water and more meat!
4Legs Natural Dog Food rolls contain less water than most chilled dog food rolls in the supermarket. This means your dog gets more meat per 100g than rolls with a higher water content. Next time you’re comparing rolls at the supermarket, try our squeeze test – Squeeze the rolls to see which are firmer (and therefore contain less water).
4Legs Natural Dog Food carries the approval of Dr Felicity Banks, because she knows it’s a nutritious daily meal with no hidden nasties.
With Angus Beef & Vegies roll consists of: Meat (Chicken, Kangaroo, Angus Beef), Wheat Flour, Vegetables (corn, peas, carrots), Vitamins & Minerals, Natural Gelling agents, Sunflower Oil.
- 100% Preservative Free
- No Added Salt or Sugar
- No Added Colours or Flavours
- + Vitamins & Minerals
- + Antioxidants for Immunity
- A nutritionally complete and balanced meal for adult dogs
- Because 4Legs contains no preservatives, it’s freshness is only retained if kept chilled below 4ºC.
- Once the product has been opened, we recommend consuming within 3-4 days.
- 4Legs can be frozen. Simply freeze until needed then consume within 3-4 days of thawing.
Guaranteed Composition (Per 100g)
900g Tray all have the same feeding guide
Serving suggestion per day
This is intended as a rough guide for feeding 4Legs on a daily basis.
This guide does not take into account other products you may be using.
It is important to remember that like humans, dogs (even of the same size and breed) may metabolise their food differently. For this reason we cannot guarantee this guide will suit your dog. Please monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount accordingly.