Feed it Forward with Balls for a Cause!
Our feel good recipe features our natural meatballs with turkey, rice and vegetables. Plus 20c from each pack sold goes to Pets of the Homeless and helps to keep people and their pets together.
- 20c from each pack is donated to Pets of the Homeless
- Delicious feel good recipe with Turkey, rice and vegetables
- Low allergenic
- Recloseable packaging
- 1.4kg value pack
And like all our products, Balls for a Cause is:
- 100% Preservative Free
- No Added Salt or Sugar
- No Added Colours or Flavours
- + Vitamins & Minerals + Antioxidants for Immunity
- A nutritionally complete and balanced meal for adult dogs
Chicken, turkey, wheat flour, rice, wheat gluten, natural gelling agents, carrot, vitamins & minerals, parsley, sunflower oil.
- Because 4Legs contains no preservatives, it’s freshness is only retained if kept chilled below 4ºC.
- Once the product has been opened, we recommend consuming within 3-4 days.
- 4Legs can be frozen. Simply freeze until needed then consume within 3-4 days of thawing.
|Macro Nutrient||Composition (per 100g)|
|Min Crude Protein||10.0%|
|Min Crude Fat||8.0%|
|Max Salt (NaCl)||0.3%|
|Weight of dog||Serving Suggestion Per Day|
|5kg - 10kg||200g - 350g|
|15kg - 25kg||450g - 700g|
|30kg - 50kg||800g - 1200g|
This guide does not take into account other products you may be using.
It is important to remember that like humans, dogs (even of the same size and breed) may metabolise their food differently. For this reason we cannot guarantee this guide will suit your dog. Please monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount accordingly.
Metabolisable energy 170kcal/100g